Friday, December 5, 2008

Uno.

Blogging. Hmmm... Why did I even start wanting to blog? Am I even going to continue this? Most likely not, but it seems like it could be fun for the amount of time that I'm addicted to blogging.

Can't say I really know where to start. What sort of things are even going to be involved in this blog? It'll probably be a large spectrum of things, I imagine. My thoughts are always over the place. Maybe an idea of what to expect? (To the very few that will read this, I'm thinking 2, and that will only be occassionally) I talk a lot of what I'm obsessed about at the moment, a la Alkaline Trio (all the time is more like it, band that changed my life), also other obsessions at the current time, maybe my thoughts and feelings, venting, reviews of movies/tv shows/music (since I love all those things more than I should), things I'd want to tell people, but I'm too much of a wuss to do so, and the list shall go on.

But for my first post, I wanted to do some venting:

I've suddenly (but always thought about, but now have possibly come to a conclusion) realized that I do not hate people, it's rather that I feel as if I feel uncomfortable in sizeable groups of people (basically, more than 3 or 4). For example, I don't look forward to hanging out with friends if there are like more than 4 people I will be hanging with. I mean, I'll do it on occasion and I'll enjoy it, but I'd MUCH rather hang out with friends with 4 or less. I guess like the personal(ness) of it all. I don't know, per se. Maybe, to be a little of a narcissist, (which I can be, when I want to) there's more focus on me? Or rather, no one isn't focused on? I feel as if in groups of 4 + there tends to be a bit of impersonality (right word?). Who knows really? I'd also like to point out that in groups of 4 or less, there's awkward silences a plenty, but those are kind of fun, right? Ha. I guess it's all up in the air and maybe I've come to no conclusion at all. And to point out why I brought this up is because I tend to avoid situations with interaction of 4 or more people. It's a trend, I've been noticing and it's been worrying me, to be honest.

That seems about it for now. This was kind of fun, I hope I'll be able to keep it up (aka. me having less of a social life than I already do.

No comments: