Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Christmas time, again.

It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand!

Ah, just kidding. I love Christmas to no end. It's been a a couple weeks since my last post. Nothing exciting in the world of me. Finals are over! Which means no more nine and five page essays on ethical relativism and the rights of property owners and laborers. Yay! It's also winter break for a month which also means Christmas, giving, recieving, new years, etc. Awesome, right?

Since I'm spending Christmas in Vegas, I've already recieved many gifts! Yes! I mean, we all love giving gifts (well atleast I do), but recieving gifts is just as awesome. We all know the truth! Here's what I have recieved so far:
  • Matt Skiba/Kevin Seconds LP (grey and pink swirl)
  • Skullcandy noise canceling headphones
  • Forgetting Sarah Marshall DVD (Which I plan to do a review on soon!)
  • Camp Rock DVD (Total joke, I swear.)
  • Mystery Men DVD
  • An awesome hand knit scarf
And it's not even Christmas! Joy! I totally love presents. I don't care if I sound greedy, we all love them. Although I would appreciate Freaks and Geeks: Yearbook edition and an iTouch, muchos gracias.

No comments: